Valor Infrastructure Partners (VIP) is a world class renewable energy development company recognized for excellence in its prospecting, development and execution of resilient, sustainable utility scale wind, solar and storage projects. Launched in 2022 with headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, VIP is led by industry veterans and financially backed by global clean energy investor Pelion Green Future. VIP is growing its team and needs the best talent in the industry to meet its ambitious plans for the U.S. Having the right people is critically important to VIP’s success and we welcome all candidates with relevant experience to consider joining our team.
- Create, collect, validate, and analyze utility transmission data.
- Compile and manipulate geographic data from a variety of sources.
- Identify and evaluate potential sites for wind, solar, and stand-alone storage development using suitability analysis.
- Collaborate on improving database design, prospecting efficiency, and workflows.
- Work with VIP and external team members to define data needs, campaign requirements, and desired outputs.
- Maintain databases regarding prospecting, areas of interest, and utilities.
- Understand and process data requests to produce high–quality map deliverables.
- Minimum of an associate degree in Geography, GIS, or a related field is required.
- GIS Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
- No previous work experience is required, but proficiency with ESRI ArcGIS Pro 3.x.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Suite is a plus.
- Ability to understand and carefully follow both written and oral guidance/instructions.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with team members, customers, and consulting partners from various disciplines.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented, high-octane startup expanding its presence across the U.S.
- The ability to join a collaborative and transparent team with direct lines of communication to corporate leadership.
- Competitive Salary: At VIP we offer a competitive salary commensurate with your talent and experience.
- Time Off: At VIP we believe that work-life balance is important. Our employees are the key to our success, and when they give all to the company, we believe in returning the favor. We allow for time off when needed without restrictions on number of days or tenure with the company.
- Team Events: At VIP we embrace the opportunity to gather as a team and bond through informal after-hours gatherings at local establishments. We also believe it is critical to gather a few times each year for an all-hands, organized off-site event.
- Please complete the online application below and click submit.
- Provide a copy of your resume.
- Indicate your earliest start date.
- Please feel free to share additional information that would help us get to know you better.
Valor Infrastructure Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Apply for the job above, please fill in the form and we will get back to you.