Valor Infrastructure Partners (VIP) is a world class renewable energy development company recognized for excellence in its prospecting, development and execution of resilient, sustainable utility-scale wind, solar and storage projects. Launched in 2022 with headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, VIP is led by industry veterans and financially backed by global clean energy investor Pelion Green Future. VIP is growing its team and needs the best talent in the industry to meet its ambitious plans for the U.S. Having the right people is critically important to VIP’s success and we welcome all candidates with relevant experience to consider joining our team.
- Portfolio and Project Management: Develop utility-scale solar, wind, and battery storage project portfolio within assigned market(s).
- Leadership: Take responsibility for developing projects while collaborating with cross-functional resources and team members. Identify risks early and execute on plans to de-risk.
- Operate with Efficiency: Oversee project budgets, spend with prudence to ensure project success, and respect the assigned capital investment.
- Detail-Oriented: Track all key project details, not allowing them to slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Prioritization: Manage multiple projects across various stages, understanding which get priority of bandwidth. Communicate expectations consistently with team members.
- Collaboration: Work in a cross-functional environment effectively with experts who will provide transmission, permitting, engineering, finance, and legal support.
- Communication: Excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Execution: Deliver on time or early for all commitments. Ensure clear expectations in advance to meet deliverables.
- Growth Mindset: Ask questions, share lessons learned and brainstorm thoughtfully with team members for creative solutions to challenges. Find ways to get to ‘yes’ and progress projects forward.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of integrity, self-starter, results oriented, and ability to coordinate with and manage stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with organized attention to detail.
- Passion for renewable energy and greenfield project development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex ideas
- Work experience of 3+ years in renewable energy project management, business management, or project development.
- Outstanding academic track record with at least a bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration or engineering.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented, high-octane startup expanding its presence across the U.S.
- The ability to join a collaborative and transparent team with direct lines of communication to corporate leadership.
- Competitive Salary: At VIP we offer a competitive salary commensurate with your talent and experience.
- Benefits: We have partnered with ADP to offer our employees benefits not normally found at a startup. Our benefits include major-carrier Medical, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, Life, and a 401K Plan.
- Time Off: At VIP we believe that work-life balance is important. Our employees are the key to our success, and when they give all to the company, we believe in returning the favor. We allow for time off when needed without restrictions on number of days or tenure with the company.
- Team Events: At VIP we embrace the opportunity to gather as a team and bond through informal after-hours gatherings at local establishments. We also believe it is critical to gather a few times each year for an all-hands, organized off-site event.
- Please complete the online application below and click submit.
- Provide a copy of your resumé.
- Indicate your earliest start date.
- Please feel free to share additional information that would help us get to know you better.
Valor Infrastructure Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Apply for the job above, please fill in the form and we will get back to you.